Saturday, August 31, 2013

Oops....I did it again!

Ok, so that's a little lame for a title and I'm not a fan of whoever sings that song...
 
However, our house is becoming a model home for "Oops paint"...you know the paint that people buy, don't like and then return to Lowe's or Home Depot?  It's marked down about 70% and if it's close enough to the color I'm looking for...I get it.

Before and After...
Huge difference huh???
 

The girls' bathroom wallpaper has been stripped, the light fixtures replaced and the walls painted.  Their little foyer/hallway is probably my most favorite room now.  Everything used in here to decorate was repurposed from our last house.  I have only bought $20 in paint ($10 for pink and $10 for green)....and there's plenty left over to do the bathroom closet in pink (behind the door.)

Before:  Looking into the bathroom from the hallway
That was obviously before we replaced the flooring...

After Pics!!  New floors, new paint....waiting on the money tree to branch out for decorations :)  And I'll post the finale after the closet is painted and organized and the walls are finished.
Obviously....this is the new fixture.  I don't have a pic of the old ones, but they were very similar...just gold.


View from hallway to suite.

 


 




 And here's from the foyer of the girls' area to the main hallway.




Just in case you are wondering:
Greg made the letters for the girls' when they were born.  If I were to go back and post pics from the nursery days....they were hung in various places with each change of the bedroom. 

Have a blessed day!
Jana 














 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment